Development of mechanisms of hybrid learning quality assessment and improvement through data analysis in the LMS system.
- Determination of an optimal set of criteria for assessment of quality of educational process design and tool application in the e-learning environment, recorded through analysis of the e-footprint in the LMS system of the university.
- Identification of factors of impact of tool design in the e-learning environment on the quality of hybrid learning at the university.
Creation of assessment tools — “heat maps” characterizing application of e-learning tools when designing the educational process at the level of separate disciplines at TSU.
- Artyom Feshchenko — Chief of Laboratory of Computer-Based Training Aids of TSU Distance Education Institute
- Yelena Goryunova — Head of Department for Methodological Support of E-Learning at TSU Distance Education Institute
- Arina Ivanova — Teaching and Learning Specialist at the Laboratory of Computer-Based Training Aids of TSU Distance Education Institute
- Aleksandr Stepanenko — Programmer of the Information Resources and Technologies Department of TSU Distance Education Institute