The issue of internal communication is currently very important for all companies and organizations. That is why holding workshops, periodic meetings, business negotiations by means of videoconferencing is as relevant as ever! A system that enables remote work shall be simple, easy to use, but reliable and secure.
TSU has chosen a video-conference and remote work platform named Mind.
It is very easy to start using Mind even though most processes can be customized for individual needs and a part can be automated, and the safe use is ensured due to wide administration capabilities. The Mind platform is a 100% Russian solution!
The system enables:
- holding webinars with the possibility to connect up to 200 participants with live video and up to 1,000 participants with a live microphone;
- possibility to connect from any location convenient for you;
- possibility to plan events in advance for a certain date and time, specify how often the events will take place, launch events, and remind the participants of the event;
- possibility of an on-screen demonstration of a report, a lecture or communication;
- possibility to record an online conference and share it with those who could not attend it;
- possibility for collaborative editing on a board, so the group can focus on certain parts of the image, hold brainstorms and edit the board jointly with the colleagues.
The Mind videoconferencing system also provides wide administration possibilities:
- detailed statistics of event attendance;
- sorting uploaded files by folders (it is possible to upload the necessary data into certain events);
- sorting contacts by any attribute, possibility to add tags to contacts;
- launch or plan various types of online conferences in a few clicks without extra settings;
- apart from personalized invitation links, you can protect your meeting with a password;
- visual timetable of online conferences, to which you are invited.
The Mind system is optimal for distance learning!
It allows for the possibility to teach and study from home, productively and with ease. It is a full-featured audio and visual communication with students in combination with periodic testing.