Project «QM&CQAF - The expansion of the EU-approaches to providing the partner-countries higher education quality assurance Expanding Quality Assurance»
European citizenship cross-border mobility ignites the need of the higher education harmonization claims in non-EU countries (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Serbia, Montenegro, etc.). The educational quality ideas based on international management standards. But institutions are to face many difficulties about the targeted ISO deployment in higher education without proper indicators system focused on the customer and other parties concerned.
QM&CQAF is an international collaborative project of successful and proved educational quality assurance solution adaptation and deployment in the partner countries’ educational institutions. . The project impact to the partner countries’ educational systems is that the harmonized higher education quality assurance approach will provide the mutual recognition of the higher education outcomes and cross-border specialists mobility.
Project number: 565454-EPP-1-2015-1-HR-EPPJMO-NETWORK
Project realization terms
2015 – 2018
The general objective of this project is the adaptation of the educational quality assurance model successfully used in European Union as well as its positive experience and practices promotions in order to provide the common higher education assurance. The general understanding of the higher education quality process and using the harmonized approaches and estimation criteria is quite important for European integration. This project considers the close collaboration of EU- and partner countries’ educational and researching institutions.
- CQAF conception adaptation to the Croatian, Russian and Belarusian educational systems peculiarities
This is the collaborative research to be performed by all the Consortium participants including the research of quality model CQAF appreciation in the partner countries and its adaptation conception elaboration.
- Educational quality assurance QM&CQAF model elaboration based on adapted CQAF conception and 2015 version ISO 9001 standards
The solution is about test QM&CQAF model elaboration based on adapted to national peculiarities CQAF model with due regard to anticipated quality management standards ISO 9001:2015 changes. Promotional and advertizing materials for tutors, specialists and students will be also elaborated.
- Croatian, Russian and Belarusian university tutors, teachers and specialists training for using and distributing QM&CQAF model
The full training of tutors (teachers and specialists) and students will be held in the 6 QM&CQAF model recipient-countries institutions.
- QM&CQAF model approbation to the partner countries’ economic systems
The solution is about practical embracing QM&CQAF model by six educational institutions in order of HEI and educational quality assurance and management. During the six months there will be monitoring (internal auditing) and processes indicator estimation (including QM&CQAF model indicators self-estimation). The Network participants will discuss the analysis outcomes and elaborate the corrective activities (if applicable).
- Holding the QM&CQAF model dissemination impacts and outcomes analysis in partner countries’ universities
Every educational institution will perform the analysis of QM&CQAF model adaptation outcomes, hold a corresponding meeting and prepare the reports with outcomes indicators.
- Educational quality assurance QM&CQAF model usage full guide elaboration
There will be the QM&CQAF model using Full Guide prepared in terms of six educational organizations based on the research results of educational quality assurance national peculiarities. The recommendations elaboration will be performed in two steps. The first variant of the recommendations will be elaborated alongside with the guidance materials for recipient universities. The second will contain the model using experience analysis and higher education quality assurance best practices description.
- Research of quality model CQAF appreciation in the partner countries
- The exploitation concept CQAF quality model elaboration in the partner countries
- Resource and promotional materials elaboration
- Training the tutors in the CQAF model recipient-countries universities
- Higher education quality model Guide elaboration and discussion on the national level
- CQAF model exploitation processes support and monitoring in the recipient-countries
- Additional research of the CQAF quality model appreciation in the partner countries and deliverables according to Quality Management principles
The network comprises three types of institutions.
- Revalento (the Netherlands) and Folkuniversitet (Sweden) are the EU-representatives that developed and popularized CQAF model during recent projects and also possess the methodology and experience of the CQAF model dissemination.
- University North, the grant holder (the Republic of Croatia); Ivanovo State University and Tomsk State University (the Russian Federation); Belarus State Economic University (the Republic of Belarus) are to embrace the CQAF model, train the tutors and specialists and familiarize students and postgraduates with the quality management and CQAF model. They are also responsible for CQAF model distribution at national level universities.
- N.P. Pastuhov's State Academy of Industrial Management (the Russian Federation); Republican Institute for Vocational Education (the Republic of Belarus) are partner countries’ educational institutions responsible for university managers and tutors advanced CQAF model training to collaborate with the partners of the 1st group. They are to perform methodological support of the 2nd group universities as well.
There are young researchers in the project team. Furthermore, the university tutors and specialists groups are to be formed with young researchers for more than 30%.
- The higher education quality assurance QM&CQAF model adapted for national peculiarities and approved in terms of partner countries’ universities
- Networks participants being motivated and trained for QM&CQAF model distribution in other countries
- Full QM&CQAF model guide containing its description, application methodology, adaptation recommendations, outcomes indicators of model’s deployment efficiency
The main project achievement indicators will be:
- The Model being adequate to objectives and activities of the project, including conception, processing description and application methodology;
- The national levels HEIs coverage.