On May, 30 – June, 1 International Conference on New Educational Technologies EdCrunch Tomsk took place in Tomsk State University19.06.2018
"EdCrunch Tomsk" is a Siberian branch of one of the largest conferences in Europe in the field of new educational technologies in secondary, higher and professional education "EdCrunch-2018"
The Forum was supported by the Rybakov Fund and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation within the framework of the priority project "Development of Education" for 2013-2020 (MISIS project).
More than 800 people took part in the conference from schoolchildren to experts in the field of education
170 speakers from Russia, Austria, the Netherlands, the USA, Colombia, Thailand and other countries shared their views on the development of e-learning industry
The main topics for discussion were:
- Advanced Learning Technologies
- Environment design and technologies for the field of breakthrough innovations
- Machine learning and cognitive technologies in education
- Adaptive and Personalized Technology-Enhanced Learning
- Evaluating the quality of education
Results of the conference:
TSU and 20.35 NTI University signed agreement on interaction
- Joint research
- Exchange of experience in creating online courses
- The participation of TSU in the educational intensive "Island 10.21"
Foundation of Advanced Learning Institute in TSU
- Research in the field of digitalization and personalization of education
- The Institute will become a platform for research, its results of which will form the basis of new educational technologies and products. These developments will be used by other universities
Presentation of a joint project of Rubius and TSU "Virtual University 4.0”
- Creation of an open IT-platform for the development of educational VR / AR services
- Start the Master's programme with a profile "Virtual and augmented reality"