International professional retraining programs
“Management of innovative projects”
Programs are developed and realized in cooperation with Folkuniversitetet (Uppsala, Sweden) since 2011. These programs are aimed at creating innovative projects and new workplaces on regional labor market.
On completing the programs students will be able to work as:
- developer, a consultant or an adviser for electronic commerce or innovative projects,
- specialist in design and development at the international market of electronic commerce or innovative projects,
- head of a business or innovative project,
- Internet marketing specialist.
During the program students are to complete an internship at partner enterprises of Folkuniversitetet.
- Graduating learners receive two diplomas:
- Diploma of professional retraining of National Research Tomsk State University
- Diploma of advanced vocational education of Folkuniversitetet (Uppsala, Sweden)
ContactsElena V. RYLTSEVA
Director of Regional Center of Distance Education, distance learning specialistE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org